Tuesday, July 10, 2007




Top Picture
Our version of "The Scream" . Actually, he was swallowing (we got to see it in realtime 3-D)
Second picture
The boy with his hand on his head. I think we is asking God "You gave me to THEM? Do you have ANY IDEA what you have just done? Oy!"
Third picture
Regular ultrasound. Now you can see he only has one nose. Thanks Jessica.... :)
Last Picture
He is covering his face with his arms...which is how my dad, my brother and I all sleep. Must be genetic. Oh, and you can't tell, but he has three pairs of shoes in there, becasue that's genetic too, right Jess?
So everything looks pretty good. just waiting for the final say so from the Dr. Oh! And he is definitely a boy, because he finally showed us his junk....


1 comment:

Jess P. said...

It's the desire to collect shoes that is genetic. In the case of my husband, it's the desire to collect scraps of wood, old boy scout patches, mugs, etc.