Monday, June 18, 2007

Objects in shirt are larger than they appear!

Wow! I guess Ididn't even realize....I think it must be the shirt! And I'm not talking about the belly. Wow!

So we are now getting down to the wire. The dress still fits, I think most everything is done. I still have place cards and little stuff like that, but I think it will all be okay. We are going to Milwaukee on Wednesday for treats and to get away for a while. A weather update for you as well, it's supposed to cool down....upper 70's low 80's! So I might be okay ! (I was worried about passing out if it were hotter than that. I don't know for sure, but I thin it might be a faux pas to have the bride guzzeling Kool-Aid during the ceremony. Although if it were plain water, I could joke that it was straight gin....
:)

On a down side, Meredith's little cousin Benjamin Heil is missing. He's 7 and autistic, and wandered away from home on Thursday night. The family immediately started looking, and called police. By Friday, they had about 300-400 volunteers, rescue units from about 20 communities, and the Black Hawks were up with thermal imaging. No luck yet. It's been really hot here (high 80's -low 90's) and it's all swamp and mire. So all the searchers have to wear long sleeves and pants. It just doesn't look good. They live right on the river, and there are so many swamps and creeks around. So I think that will be on a lot of people's minds on Friday. We are getting married about 1mile or so from where he disappeared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.