Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ladies and Gentleman...the "Eyebrow"

Here's Owen copying the "eyebrow look" I like to give! We took the kids to see Shrek 3 and Owen sat on my lap the entire time (mostly to get at the soda). Throughout the movie he kept rubbing and patting the belly and he would look at it and get a really weird smile. I wonder about that kid... At least he has relented with his authoritarian degree that I can have "1 Baby...that's it!". Now I guess I might be able to have two, provided I please the Glorious leader...




Here is the wedding dress that I am starting to doubt whether it will fit me or not.

5 comments:

Jess P. said...

It looks like there might be room in there for a tummy - it's not like it's sticking out high yet. Also, you may want to break something over Eugene's head and tell him to crawl out from under the bed.... He's going to have to admit in public that you are pregnant. People are going to know you had sex before you were married. Get over it. People lie. Big deal. It's not like you can pop out an 8lb baby and say it's 4 months early! Duh!

Darla said...

Hey!!!! I come from a long line of five month eight pound babies! My family is very advanced at producing rapid growth children....sure we sputter out somewhere around age two, but at birth, we can be four months early, and still wiegh in a healthy 7-8 pounds!

It wasn't so much that he was bothered by it, he was just worried that if he said anything to anyone, it might be a repeat of last time. He told everyone and then a week later he had to "untell" them. But he has now told everyone since it seems this one is gonna be a keeper!

And I tried on the dress today, and there's a tiny bit of room. Not alot, but I think I might squeak by. But i'm pretty sure everyone knows now, but it would still be nice for pictures to not look overly pregnant. (Yes, I know I should have thought of this four months ago!)

Anonymous said...

May I suggest a loose fitting sweater over the dress. Then just think of the dress as a very expesnive corset, or maybe a baby-hugger!

Anonymous said...

anything new?
new pictures, new writeups?
or has the child destroyed your wit?
have you no wits about you?
the hungry masses call out

Anonymous said...

hi, anything going on? any updates? How are the wedding plans going? The baby? The job and boss? Family and employeees?