Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Chang has left the building

So after weeks of deluding myself "I don't even look pregnant", I happened to catch a side view. And let my tell you, the side view is alot different than the above view. From above, I had a little belly. All right not a little belly, but a smallish belly. If I sat the right way, the rolls made a little face that I called Chang. (If your rolls are going to make a face, you need to name it.) Chang mostly liked ice cream and popcorn. Chang was also shy and could hide if needed.
Well, about two weeks ago, Chang went away and was replaced by a semi-solid mass. And as you can tell from the picture, this one is not shy. It's out and about and meeting people. I hvae yet to name it, but since it's expressionless (I can't make rolls anymore) it's been hard to find a name.
Although I think it was kind of neat I was able to conceal things pretty well, I guess the belly appearance has made the announcement for me. (Although it's still fun to say nothing and let people wonder if I'm getting fat or if I am pregnant....I'm going to miss that.)
Only four more days till we find out.
Oh, and if you look at the belly picture, look back over to the dress picture. How is that going to fit? I can be laced into it, but I worry if I do, I will squash the baby and when it's born, it will look like a corkscrew or a question mark. Seriously, it was a bit snug when I tried it on when I didn't know I was pregnant. I ordered a size up, but I didn't think I would pop this early.

No comments: