Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mi Vida Loca by Thomas A.



Yes, it is another post by yours truly, Thomas A. I have my mom/secretary take dictation and post my blogs for me.
As you can see. I like to dictate from my office chair/baby swing/neglect-o-matic.

Since my last post, I have been all over town with mom and grandma. The first month of my life, I went nowhere. Second month, there's not a store mom won't stop at! But, I never cry....in fact, even mom says I'm just about the perfect baby. Mostly I sleep when we shop. I am letting mom get all comfortable so she thinks she will be able to get away with this in the future, but she won't. Also, I have a deal with the big guy....I play the part of perfect baby now, thus luring mom and dad into thinking that another baby would be wonderful because I have been such a good baby. I already have my sibling picked out...s/he's just waiting in the wings... A real hellraiser and cries alot. But shhh! We don't want mom and dad to catch on...it will ruin their surprise!

I got to go out for lunch at Country Kitchen....I've been getting pretty lucky....mom and I have run into grandma lots, which means lots of free lunches!

This is my in a contemplative moment. I am pondering the mysteries of the universe, and how amazing it is that I turned out so perfect, given the genetic material I had to work with. Mom calls it my "poop face". She is so crass....

I've been dealing with some nasty congestion (probably caused from mom dragging me all over town...) On the plus side, Auntie Jessica sent me some wonderfully cozy slippers, booties and a really warm hat. Too bad my mom has been too lazy to take any pictures so Jessica could see how cute things look on me. I really like the hat because it's so warm and soft. Everyone else at Grandma's house loved the little felted slippers. What can I say? I'm a well dressed baby.


Here I am wearing the boots Mike, Brett and Jonas Runge sent me from Deadwood, South Dakota. They're friends of mom's. Dad thought it would be funny to put the boots on me and pose me. Mom said I looked like some cartoon that used to be on Saturday mornings when she was a kid..."hanker for a hunk of cheese". I have no idea what she's talking about.
Later, I will write about Christmas and the new cousin who stole my birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking good big guy!