Sunday, October 14, 2007

T minus...

So I was rereading my posts and I looked back to this summer when I had 105 days to go. And how I thought it was so cute when the baby would kick and roll around. It was adorable. Now, the novelty has worn off. It was different when it was little tiny arms and legs. Now they are full size baby legs, and for lack of better terminology, it's a little gross. I can see actual feet. It was cool, but now there is no comfortable way for me to sleep, and when I finally do get comfy, he apparently is not. Which means he shifts around until he is comfortable, and I am not. We are developing an adversarial relationship.

Here are some updates which might explain why I haven't posted in forever.

We have gotten the baby room ready and all furniture assembled.
A friend of mine jushad a miscarriage, so I was talking to her alot.
I had my baby shower.
Still working full time, and have had people call in sick for the last two weeks.
Have gotten all my work done.
Had a flood at work and I had to coordinate the cleanup.
Weekly doctor visits!
Been getting the upstairs cleaned and organized and trying to streamline everything in the house so I can enjoy the baby.
Made a pumkin pie for the Bean.
Got the hospital bag ready.
Took my 4 nieces and nephews to the Giant Pumpkin fest. They were given new names to suit their personality and impact on my pocketbook: War, Pestilence, Plague and Destituion. They even answer to them.

What I'm trying to say is I have been crazy busy and dead tired at the same time.

I am also ready for this baby to come out.

In hopes of that end result, and because there is concern about having the baby get too big, hopefully, my doctor will do a little intervention on Tuesday to get things going. I hope it works..I am so tired of walking and walking and walking.....I have been having really good cramps and backaches, and when I was there last week, I was effaced 25% and dilated 1 cm, and the baby was engaged. I have been trying to get things moving by remaining mobile and moving. Please let my bishop score be about a 5 or 6....that's all I ask for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting......for the Darlivery of the baby.


As for your blog entry and how much you have been doing, isnt there a "nesting" phase? Shouldnt you have superhuman energy now? Your not just being lazy are you?
anyway, stay strong, stiff upper lip and all that.